And so I come upon the last weekend in June, one of two this month in which I have nowhere to be. These weekends seem to be getting rarer and rarer with the onset of more and more conventions. All this traveling has made me appreciate such do-nothing-days that much more. Granted, I rarely do nothing,
though I am often tempted to be a lump.
Here are some of the things I like to do on my do-nothing-days:
- Practice my amateur photography.
- Sketch out some ideas for a new webcomic.
- Treat myself to a nice dinner and/or high-quality beer.
- Write out drafts of stories for other burgeoning projects.
- Play video, board and/or roleplaying games.
- Cuddle with my girlfriend.
- Try to keep my cats from killing each other.
- Try to keep my cats from killing me.
I don't know how many of those things I'll get to this weekend, but I know I'll be doing it leisurely.
That's all from me for now.
Rock on and have a nice weekend.