Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and here's what I'm looking forward to...
- Stuffing my face full of delicious vegan food.
- Trying to make myself heard over my family.
- Trying to speak fast enough so I can get a full sentence out before a member of my family cuts me off.
- Watching my girlfriend win over my family with cupcakes.
- Impressing all my young cousins, who are decades younger than me, with my knowledge of video games and comic books.
- Falling into a food coma.
- Waking up from said food coma, only to stumble a few feet over to my next resting place and resume the aforementioned food coma.
- Stuffing my face full of delicious vegan desserts.
If you live outside the U.S. and don't celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, do me a favor and eat a big, hearty meal for me if you can. We'll share in the spirit of the holiday anyway.
That's all from me for now.