There are a few things worth mentioning about today's comic:
- It's official. Having some kind of scarf-like apparel in this world means you're a bad-ass. It's like seeing a squire in a fantasy movie finally get a cape.
- All the hair dye and facial markings/tatoos washed off when Luna called the rain. That's why Melna, Hirek and Suyan look so different. Grench's hair is different, too, but apparently I use the same lines to fill in brown hair as I do for pink hair. Curse this black and white medium!
- If you say Thuen Gor's line as Mel Brooks playing the Emperor in "History of the World Part 1," it becomes a lot funnier.
- I think Loru Kal, former chief of the Rhazgala, may have come out of this whole ordeal better than anyone. Lucky old stoner.
- I'm totally getting up early today to vote in Special Election Day here in Massachusetts. That's got nothing to do with the comic at all. I'm just getting more political as I get older.
That's all from me for now.