Here are some quick news items today, because after all the traveling I did over the weekend and yesterday I'm too jet-lagged to write anything else of substance.
- I am honestly surprised I was able to get a comic done at all for today. See above for the reasons why.
- I named the hair salon after my girlfriend. It was her birthday yesterday and we started dating two years ago today. Happy anniversary, hon.
- My apologies to anyone who has one of the haircuts above. Mostly.
- The War In Hell is still available for pre-order!
- I had a great time in Miami celebrating the wedding of an old friend. I promise to be as enthusiastic for the wedding I'm attending next weekend, too.
That's all from me for now.