Looking at Miranda's assortment of magic items, some of you may think I missed a golden opportunity for some alliterative names. The truth is I avoided them because alliteration is not really her territory. That's Spark's domain, and most everyone knows you don't step into a cat's territory without some consequences.
I picked up some choice comic books yesterday. Here's a quick rundown of my favorites.
- Nowadays I cringe at anything involving vampires, but Deadpool's encounter with them is funny as hell. I especially like his "all vampires are named Dracula" stance.
- I really wish Power Girl would stop almost remembering Max Lord. Otherwise it's a fun series that I highly recommend.
- Justice League: Generation Lost teeters back and forth from really funny to crushingly serious. Rocket Red cracks me up and I love Booster Gold. But I swear, if anything happens to Blue Beetle I'm boycotting DC Comics forever.
- I love Cliff Chiang drawing Zatanna.
- As silly and ridiculous as it was, the Larfleeze Christmas Special was really fun to read, complete with the cookie recipe, maze and free Orange Lantern ornament!
I hope you folks enjoyed the penultimate comic of 2010. Last one is tomorrow, and then it's a week off for me!
That's all from me for now.
Rock on and geek out!