I was too tired to speak of it in detail yesterday, so here's my quick recap of my awesome time at Anime St. Louis this past weekend.
- Everyone who came to visit me at my table was awesome.
- The staff treated me like a rock star, spoiling me with peanut butter & jelly delicacies.
- I experienced my first tornado warning during a panel with the incredibly talented Dirk Tiede.
- I didn't expect my Writing Unique Heroes & Memorable Villains panel would be so well attended at its 10pm slot. Thanks for coming!
- Tasty sushi is a great way to end a Saturday night, especially alongside Dirk, Dusty and that guy with the glasses.
Now it's back to work. Anime Boston is right around the corner!
That's all from me for now.